Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I was searching for a name for this blog, and the phrase, "find the beauty", kept popping up.  It is something that my grandfather always did, he found the beauty in things and brought it out.  Whether it was a property, an orchard, an old house, a dresser or an old plate, he found the beauty in it, and worked until it was beautiful again.

I have tried to be like this most of the time.  But in truth, I'm not afraid to toss stuff out if it's absolute crap. There is a point in which you have to be objective about things, and know when to keep on, and when to move on.

Yesterday I decided to move on.  There was nothing for me where I was.  I have nothing against the job per say, the people are great, the work is honest, the pay wasn't awful, but it was the opposite of what I needed to be doing.  That's right, I quit.

I know, I know, there are a hundreds, or thousands of blogs out there started the day after someone looses their job.  I realize that.  I may be just the same, but I will strive to be different.  Because I AM different.  In a million ways, and so are you.  Hopefully my different will speak to your different and I can have something to say to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment